Earn Qantas Frequent Flyers
A rewarding deal for landlords
If you're a new landlord, you can now sit back and relax with an additional 10,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points* compliments of LJ Hooker!
Appointing an LJ Hooker property manager as your exclusive property investment management agent gives you the peace of mind to sit back and relax, knowing your property is in experienced, qualified hands.
As the exclusive national real estate partner with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program we are able to offer something extra to our landlords. Landlords who are Qantas Frequent Flyer members can also earn 10,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points* for each new management of residential property.
This is a once-only, per property points allocation based on a minimum 12-month management agreement and does not apply to properties currently managed by any LJ Hooker office.
Did you know that there are now even more ways in which you can use your Qantas Frequent Flyer points*?
You can use your points to redeem Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards for any available seat on all Qantas or Jetstar flights, or go shopping online at the newly expanded Qantas Frequent Flyer Store for more than 1300 products including quality merchandise, white goods and homewares, vouchers and unforgettable experiences.
Don't forget that Woolworths allows you to apply for a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card absolutely free.
If you own an investment property, want the best service and to be rewarded all at the same time then LJ Hooker can help!
Contact your local LJ Hooker office today and discover the benefits of choosing an LJ Hooker property manager to manage your property.
For more information about the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, including membership details and access to the online store, please visit the Qantas Frequent Flyer website!
Looking for more Property Investing Tips?
- Understanding Investment eBook
- Understanding Superannuation eBook
- myMarket Property Report
- Your Home Your Mortgage
- Picking a Suburb From a Haystack
- Property Investing - A How to Get Started Case Study
- A $700 Spend for a $25,000 Return
- Pets or No Pets a Landlord's Guide
- The Rise of the Rentvestor
* You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. A joining fee applies. To join, visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31. Award seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. This is a once-only, per property points allocation for a new 12-month management agreement. Points are allocated when the property is let to a tenant. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and the number of points you will receive after the property is tenanted must be clearly stated in your exclusive management agreement. This offer does not apply to properties previously or currently managed by any LJ Hooker office. Offer valid for residential property in Australia. Qantas Frequent Flyer points can only be allocated to the person on the exclusive agency agreement.