Baked Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Thyme with Rocket, Pine Nuts and Balsamic
Super easy, super tasty and super healthy
A Tasty Winter Salad
In winter our intake of Vitamin D often drops as we are not spending as much time in the sun. Mushrooms are an amazing source of this important vitamin and the inspiration for this week's recipe.
Oh....I also simply couldn’t go past these beautiful Blue Mountain mushrooms and baby sweet cherry tomatoes. Simple, nourishing and ever so filling…..not to mention, darn easy!
- 5 large field mushrooms
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 bunches of cherry tomatoes
- handful of chopped tuscan kale
- Salt and pepper
- Nolan Road Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- place mushrooms in a large baking dish
- add 1 tsp of butter in the centre of each mushroom
- sprinkle with garlic powder and add thyme sprigs
- throw in tomatoes and drizzle with a good glug of Olive oil
- bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg for 15 minutes then add kale on top and bake for a further 15 mins
- take out and toss in rocket leaves and spinach
- finish with a drizzle balsamic over top. YUM.
This recipe was provided by the food blogger "Good Most of the Time". For more delicious recipes click below