Vietnamese Prawn & Noodle Wraps
The yummiest Vietnamese spring rolls
Fresh Tasting Home Made Rolls
Are you looking for a light and healthy lunch or dinner...and feel like a bit of experimenting? Why not try these Vietnamese prawn and noodle coconut wraps. They are versatile and easy to make and packed with goodness, flavour and texture.
So forget the take-away down the road and try making these at home instead.
- 2 cups of noodles (I used Kelp Noodles)
- 5 coconut wraps
- 10 cooked peeled prawns
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of coconut amino sauce by Niulife
- 1 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of peanut or sesame oil
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 cup of sliced green shallot
- 1 cup of coriander
- 1 cup of thai basil
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, coconut amino sauce, fish sauce, chilli and peanut or sesame oil, mix and set aside
2. In a large bowl add kelp noodles grated carrot and green shallot, mix with your hands to separate the noodles
3. Add the sauce, mix to separate the kelp noodles and toss to combine
4. Place the coconut wraps on the bench and add a handful of the mixture down the side of the wrap place 2-3 prawns on top of the noodles ( depending on the size of the prawn) then scatter the fresh herbs of coriander and thai basil on top then gently fold over and roll into a cylinder, repeat until all are done
5. In a sandwich press gently grill them for no longer than 1 minute as the wraps can burn easily
6. Serve with fresh coriander. YUM.
Enjoy with your favourite dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided by the food blogger "Good Most of the Time". For more delicious recipes click below