20 finalists announced in REB Awards
LJ Hooker has appeared as a finalist in the industry awards more than four times its competitors, cementing the network as the leader in real estate excellence.
LJ Hooker has an impressive 20 finalists in a range of categories in this year’s awards, including the prestigious Major Real Estate Network of the Year, a title LJ Hooker has held for the last three years.
The Real Estate Business Awards are the premier benchmark for quality and recognition in the Australian real estate industry. The awards recognise the very best operators in the industry, across sales, property management, administration, technology, and training.
LJ Hooker CEO, Grant Harrod, said the success of the network could be credited to the organisation’s culture that fosters and supports success and drives innovation in the industry.
“At LJ Hooker, we promote a culture of excellence in customer service. Customer service is of vital importance to us especially in a time where the world is increasingly turning digital,” he said.
“Our representation in the REB Awards every year drives home the significance of this customer-centric attitude.”
LJ Hooker finalists include:
- BDM of the Year – Property Manager, Kate Bailey LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills
- Office Administer of the Year – Emily-Jane Megraw LJ Hooker Nerang
- Office Administer of the Year – Sarah Sunn LJ Hooker Freshwater
- Office Administer of the Year – Lisa Moore LJ Hooker Forest Lake
- Principal of the Year – Metropolitan, Michael Fenn LJ Hooker Greenwith
- Principal of the Year – Regional Bryce Gibson LJ Hooker Cessnock
- Property Manager of the Year – Metropolitan, Michelle Lucas LJ Hooker Freshwater
- Property Manager of the Year – Regional Mellissa Gibson LJ Hooker Cessnock
- Rising Star – Emily Hay LJ Hooker Freshwater
- Sales Agent of the Year – Regional, Mark Peel LJ Hooker Woolgoolga
- Residential Broker of the Year – Alex Lambros LJ Hooker Home Loans Eastern Suburbs
- Newcomer of the Year – Phuong Nguyen LJ Hooker Woodville
- New Office of the Year – LJ Hooker Claremont
- Property Management Business of the Year – LJ Hooker Freshwater
- Property Management Business of the Year – LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan, LJ Hooker Mosman
- Sales Office of the Year – Metropolitan, LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills
- Sales Office of the Year – Regional, LJ Hooker Nerang
- Digital Presence of the Year – LJ Hooker
- Major Network of the Year – LJ Hooker
Jim Hall, head of mortgages and real estate at Sterling Publishing, said the REB Awards presents a terrific opportunity for members of the real estate industry to build their profile, both within the industry and for the general public.
“It’s great to be able to acknowledge the achievements of those at the frontline of the industry and this year’s event is set to be the most competitive yet,” he said.
“As well as the big names in the industry, we’re seeing a lot of impressive new talent emerge. We’re excited to celebrate the success of those making a genuine difference to the Australian real estate industry,” he added.