Effective property management
Some owners prefer to be hands on and manage their property themselves.
But for most property owners, they’re too busy working, living or doing other things and would prefer instead to pay for a dedicated property manager.
How do you know though if a particular property manager is right for you and your asset or if you even need one?
Some of the reasons why you should have a property manager:
- Your property is far away from where you live
- There are maintenance issues better dealt with by a third party
- To maximise rental returns as a property manager specialises in knowing your property area’s rental market value
- So your property can be advertised effectively and vacancy times are minimised
- Any potential tenants can be vetted with background, financial and criminal checks.