How to get chosen as a tenant?
June 01, 2013
The best rentals usually attract the most potential tenants. So how do you get chosen amongst area of others?
- Choose a property you want in an area you can afford without breaking the budget
- Have references and copies of your ID, like birth certificate and passport, on hand
- Fill out a tenancy application before the inspection even takes place
- Read the fine print on the tenancy agreement
- Have a cheque ready for the four weeks’ bond you can present up front
If the legwork’s already done by you ready for the real estate agent to give to the landlord for approval, you have your best chance yet of securing your dream rental property.
The sustained growth in house prices in the major east coast metropoltain markets is creating a ...
LJ Hooker Claremont | Dalkeith has been appointed to sell Western Australia’s highest profile ...
Homeowners considering listing in this spring selling season should be eyeing slowing price growth ...