What make a suitable tenant?
December 01, 2015
A recent, national online forum asked tenants what they thought made someone a suitable or unsuitable applicant for rental accommodation.
Here are some of the key findings:
- Have a steady job and make sure the rent’s affordable for you
- Be tidy, trustworthy and honest
- Pay rent on time, every time and even better, pay a few months up front
- Keep the place clean, undamaged and don’t whine about small things
- Have a letter from a previous landlord saying you are a great tenant
Show a previous sound rental record to prove you are reliable. Follow any rules in place and be considerate of neighbours by not being noisy.
LJ Hooker Claremont | Dalkeith has been appointed to sell Western Australia’s highest profile ...
Homeowners considering listing in this spring selling season should be eyeing slowing price growth ...
It’s the million dollar question every real estate agent and buyer is asking, where are all ...