||LJ Hooker 90 Year Promotion 2018
||LJ Hooker Franchising Limited ABN 61 003 890 453, 191 Botany Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015,
Australia. Ph: 1800 621 212
||Start date: 20/09/18 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/11/18 at 11:59 pm AED
|Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and own at least one (1) property in Australia.
|How to Enter:
||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete all the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Be an owner of a property in Australia; and
b) book an appraisal for the property with LJ Hooker by one of the following methods:
i. coming into an LJ Hooker office to request an appraisal, OR
ii. request an appraisal online (via www.ljhooker.com.au), OR
iii. by telephone; and
b) have a free physical appraisal of the property which they own, conducted by LJ Hooker agent during the Promotional Period.
An entrant who exclusively lists their property for sale through LJ Hooker during the Promotional Period will receive 5 bonus entries.
Sufficient proof of ownership of the property may be required by LJ Hooker prior to conducting the appraisal.
Persons who complete any of the above requirements from 01/09/18 until a day prior to the Promotion Start Date will still be entitled to entries in respective of completion of those requirements.
||Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) initial entry permitted person for each property appraisal obtained;
b) if multiple property appraisals are conducted on the one property, only the first property appraisal will receive an entry;
c) If the entrant exclusively lists their property for sale through LJ Hooker they obtain 5 bonus entries; and
d) each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements.
If there is any dispute to whom an entry for a property appraisal/bonus entry for a property listing is awarded, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
||a) The draw will take place at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Level 2, 27 St Edmonds Rd, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia on 03/12/18 at 10:00 am AEDT.
b) The first nine (9) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified below. Each winner may only choose one (1) of the nine (9) prize options below. However, multiple winners may choose the same prize option. E.g. 2 winners may each choose the Top End, NT prize trip option.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
e) An independent person will scrutinise the draw.
|Total Prize Pool:
||Up to AUD $90,000
There is a total of nine (9) winners for this Promotion.
Each winner will win their choice of one (1) of the following nine (9) trip options. Each prize is a trip for two (2) people including flights, accommodation and voucher/s (for select activities, tour/s and/or meal/s, etc (as chosen by the Promoter), to use at the travel destination). Total value of each trip prize is up to the value of $10,000 AUD.
- Top End, Northern Territory;
- Great Barrier Reef, QLD;
- South Australia’s Wineries;
- Explore Western Australia – Margaret River, Kimberlies;
- Uluru Splendour;
- Hobart & surrounds – Freycinet peninsular;
- Melbourne and Great Ocean Road;
- Perth: The Western Frontier; or
- Slick Sydney.
For all prize options listed above, the prize includes:
- return flights from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to nearest capital city closest to trip location (unless otherwise specified by the Promoter) – flights only provided if winner does not reside within the same State/Territory of the trip location; and
- minimum 3-nights number of night’s minimum 3-star rating accommodation is provided (exact number of nights accommodation to be determined by the Promoter)
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- Voucher/s for use at the trip destination (as chosen by the Promoter), will be awarded to the winner. These may cover select activities, tour/s, meal/s, etc, as determined by the Promoter.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel must be taken within 12 months of the draw. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel by the aforementioned date, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
|The winner will be notified via phone (all entrants will have phone number recorded regardless of how they register for an appraisal) on the same day as the draw (03/12/18) and in writing. The winner will be published at www.ljhooker.com.au by 05/12/18 and in The Australian newspaper on 07/12/18.
||Prizes must be claimed by 04/03/19 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 05/03/19 at 2:30 pm AEST at Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd, Level 2, 27 St Edmonds Rd, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified via phone (all entrants will have phone number recorded regardless of how they register for an appraisal) on the same day as the redraw (05/03/19) and in writing. The redraw winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) and will be published at www.ljhooker.com.au and in The Australian newspaper on 08/03/19.