How does your garden grow?
Prepare yourself with either hired or borrowed tools, unless you have your own. The basics may ...
Prepare yourself with either hired or borrowed tools, unless you have your own. The basics may include a trowel, small spade and digging fork; shears; rake and brooms; whipper snipper; lawn mower; hedge trimmer; and high pressure water hose or guerney. You will also need to address any rubbish removal.
When caring for the gardens make sure you:
- Visit garden centres for advice and ideas on sprucing up a neglected garden
- Clean up steps, the porch, veranda, courtyard and other areas
- Revive any untidy or dead pot plants with a new fresh look
- Make sure windows and screens get a good clean outside
- Tidy up the garage, carport and shed.
- Replace dead plants in the garden
- Rake and mow the lawn, Mow, weed and feed it
- Weed path borders and garden beds, and smarten up path edges
- Sweep and wash down the driveway