How to get chosen as a tenant?
The best rentals usually attract the most potential tenants. So how do you get chosen amongst area ...
The best rentals usually attract the most potential tenants. So how do you get chosen amongst area of others?
- Choose a property you want in an area you can afford without breaking the budget
- Have references and copies of your ID, like birth certificate and passport, on hand
- Fill out a tenancy application before the inspection even takes place
- Read the fine print on the tenancy agreement
- Have a cheque ready for the four weeks’ bond you can present up front
If the legwork’s already done by you ready for the real estate agent to give to the landlord for approval, you have your best chance yet of securing your dream rental property.