Property Investment Terminology
Upturn – A time savvy investors recognise and look to buy property. Boom ...
- Upturn – A time savvy investors recognise and look to buy property.
- Boom – When there are many buyers in the market all wanting to buy due to prime conditions which then bump price movements up.
- Downturn – Can be caused by a glut of properties on the market or a hike in interest rates. Activity slows down and prices start falling.
- Oversupply – When there are too many properties on the market and not enough demand for them. This often happens when interest rates go up.
- Stabilisation – When the market starts correcting itself between the downturn and the beginning of the next boom.
Want to know more about property investment or any other property related information, then visit myLJHooker. There are special offers, discounts, property alerts, news and articles and lots of other useful property investment information.