Why use LJ Hooker Property Management
Why Use LJ Hooker for Property Management
LJ Hooker has a team of experienced property managers who can help make sure you receive a reliable income stream, excellent capital growth and the best returns possible - as well as a guarantee of exceptional customer service.
Whether you are overseas or based in Australia, you'll want to make the most out of your real estate investment. You may have plans to purchase an investment property, or already own a home or apartment to rent out to tenants. Either way, LJ Hooker Property Managers can help you maximise your returns - offering a mix of investment and property management to address every possible circumstance on your behalf.
1. Experience on your side - our experienced property managers see hundreds of rental applications and are experienced at screening tenants, reference checking and reviewing rental history to ensure you receive high quality tenants. You of course have the final say as to who rents your property.
2. Avoid unpleasant confrontations - We are a buffer between you and the tenant - our property manager will help deal with problems such as late payments through to damaged property.
3. Tenants have someone to talk to right away - if an issue happens with the property, our property managers are more accessible to address problems at all hours of the day. Our negotiating power with tradespeople ensure you get the best price on all maintenance jobs.
4. Decrease tenant turn over - We know how to keep tenants happy and happy tenants are more likely to want to stay and renew their lease.
5. On time rent - Our property managers will work to ensure your tenants pay their rent on time. Consistent rent collection is the key to receiving rent payments on time and they will enforce lease policies if payments aren’t received.
6. Less stress - someone else is managing your property and tenants so you don’t have to worry as they will do most of the work for you.
7. Strict legislative requirements - private owners are bound by the same legislative requirements as property managers in their dealings with tenants. This means that if you are taking the task on yourself, you will need to stay up to date with constantly-changing legal requirements. So choosing a LJ Hooker property manager to manage your investment property is a wise decision that may save you time and money over the long term.
8. Comprehensive Insurance - You'll also find that landlords who enlist the help of a property manager may be eligible for more comprehensive insurance cover and other advantages.
9. Qantas Points - When you appoint LJ Hooker as your exclusive property manager you will receive 10,000 Qantas Points to spend on a holiday of your choice.
10. Reduce your Risk – By engaging a LJ Hooker property manager you reduce the chance of having a vacant property therefore lowering your risk of lost income.
* This is a once-only, per property point’s allocation based on a minimum 12-month management agreement and does not apply to properties currently managed by any other LJ Hooker office. Points must be agreed to at the time of signing a new management agreement if they are not they will not be awarded. To redeem points the name on the management agreement must match the name on the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card. If the name does not match then the points will not be transferred. The number of Qantas Points the landlord is entitled to must also be clearly stated on the management agreement at the time. If the number of Qantas Points are not agreed at the time of listing, Qantas Points will not be awarded.